I’m delighted to have been nominated for the Super Sweet Blogger Award! A huge thank you (and congratulations) to Julie from Crazywonderfullife who won this award herself and then nominated me 🙂 Julie has been very supportive of my little blog pretty much from the beginning, and even though she lives across the pond and we’ve never met, through her supportive and kind comments and through her own blog I feel like I get to know her more each time we talk. Thank you so much, Julie! 🙂
So now I need to do a few things in order to complete my acceptance, so here goes…
THE RULES: Copy & Paste This Whole Post and Replace All Your Information — who awarded you, for example.
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you. 2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions. 3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post. 4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers. 5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS:
1 – Cookies or Cake? ~ Cake, every time!
2 – Chocolate or Vanilla? ~ Vanilla
3 – Favourite Sweet Treat? ~ Cheesecake…mmm…
4 – When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? ~ After dinner – I always have to have something as a dessert, even if it’s some super sweet strawberries!
5 – Sweet Nick Name? ~ I don’t really have a nickname…sometimes I get called ‘Clare Bear’ but that’s about it!
MY 13 NOMINEES FOR THIS AMAZING AWARD ARE…
- Anna at Crafting Fingers
- Victoria at Dizzy Miss James
- Naomi at Fifty Two Create
- Kelly at Boomdeeadda
- Dani at Teddie and Tottie
- Corrie at What Taylor Made
- Daria at Fox and Flamingo
- Christine at 52Crafts52Weeks
- Little Red Welly
- Hilary at Hilary Makes
- Lindsey at The Project Board
Well, there you have it! I’m very happy to be nominating these lovely blogs for an award – do check them out if you haven’t already. And for the nominees I should point out (as Julie did on her post) that there is no obligation to accept this award, I just wanted you to know that I think you’re doing a great job!
Happy weekend everyone! 🙂