Wedding waistcoats – an update!

20130506-201914.jpg

Today I’ve managed to put together the second waistcoat (minus the buttons and buttonholes) and I’m so excited to have more than one done! πŸ™‚ Today involved using slipstitch to sew the insides of the lining on the shoulders together, and also for finishing the bottom corners. I’d never done this before, so I’m quite pleased with the results!

20130506-201942.jpg

20130506-202002.jpg

I’ve got two more waistcoats cut out, and have started embroidering one of them, so progress is good! Better keep sewing…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s