Something very exciting happened today – I was nominated for my first blog award! I must say a HUGE thank you to Julie who blogs at crazywonderfullife for nominating me for a One Lovely Blog/Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’m absolutely thrillled – especially as I haven’t been blogging for very long! Julie’s blog is fantastic and you should make sure that you check it out if you haven’t already. I also love that Julie engages with her followers and people she follows, and this is a lesson that I’m going to learn from her. Thank you, Julie! 🙂
And because I’ve been nominated I can put these lovely badges on my page!
How cool is that?!
There are some rules that I must follow in order to accept my nomination, which are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award / The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Ok, so that’s rule 1 and 2 complete, so I should probably share 7 things about myself.
1. I’m allergic to pineapple, which is quite annoying because I love it (it just doesn’t love me…).
2. I’ve never had any pets.
3. If I could do anything for a day, I’d probably choose to live in a musical – a jolly one where all your friends burst into song at any moment!
4. I wish I could have been a backing singer in a soul/Motown group. Although I am a musician by trade, singing is not my strong point. But I can do a mean finger click!
5. I own a bass ukulele, which is called Bruce. He’s made from spruce.
6. I’m a bit obsessed with stationery, and when I was younger I used to collect rubbers.
7. I love taking time to admire the simple things in life – often we’re too busy to notice and they can just pass us by.
Here are my 10 blog nominations – thank you to you all for providing inspiration to me and all your readers! Keep doing what you’re doing!
Do visit these lovely blogs if you can! 🙂